- Enable USB debugging mode in your mobile.
- Install ADB and fastboot driver on your PC (just google how to do this)
- Download latest TWRP for le max 2 from here.
- Rename the twrp file to “recovery” and Put it in the ADB folder.
- Now connect your phone by USB cable.
- In you PC go into ADB folder and open the command window there, you can open by holding the ‘shift’ key and right-clicking and selecting “open command window here”.
- Check if your device is connected by adb devices it will show some number and then device.
- Now reboot into fastboot using command “adb reboot bootloader”.
- In fastboot mode type “fastboot devices” to check if the device is connected.
10.Now type this command “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” .
Press volume up + power button to boot into recovery
Congrats now you have TWRP, go flash some custom ROMs.